Friday, September 28, 2012

To ♥ Butterflies

"Living is not enough", said the butterfly. "One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower" - Hans Christian Andersen.


Butterflies! I’ve always been attracted to butterflies. I don’t know why, but something about that fragile being always touches me. Its colorfulness, its magnetizing beauty, its tenderness, and such a short existence make you think about life in a different way.
I find myself pondering about the butterfly’s metamorphosis, and all it goes through from the moment it hatches from its egg until it lays its own eggs and ends its life. From an egg, to a caterpillar, then in a cocoon and eventually the most amazing butterfly.
Here's one of my unique butterfly jewelry:

butterfly gifts, butterfly jewelry, butterfly jewellery, butterfly necklace

Achieving so much in such a short lifespan with so much beauty made me think about our life and how we too are like butterflies in some way. We are complex and amazing beings (and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise), however our life too can go by like a flash and we should live it to the fullest like the butterfly does. That’s how life should be, meaningful, colorful, and full of beauty. 

I’ve created my butterfly album on pinterest, you can take a look :-)

All my LoVe, 
Hila.